Make a bigger difference
Definition: ‘Philanthropy’ /fɪˈlanθrəpi/ (noun) – the practice of helping those in need, especially by giving money.
As a SWACA philanthropist, you will have the opportunity to identify specific projects you would like to support with your donation. This could include areas such as:
- Specialist staff training
- Mental health/wellbeing initiatives
- Projects building self-esteem in young people
- Children’s group support projects
- Financial independence courses
Making a major donation to SWACA of £5,000 or more will help us improve our resources and support even more women, children and young people who have been impacted by domestic abuse.
You may wish to donate direct into our core costs that are crucial for the day to day running of the charity or you may be happy for us to recommend areas we fell your donation would make the most impact.
Our commitment to you would include:
- Regular updates on your chosen project/area of donation
- Opportunities to speak with SWACA staff about your chosen project/area
- Impact reports on what your donation is achieving
- Acknowledgement of thanks on our website and social media (optional)
If you are interested in making a large donation to SWACA, please email our Business Support Officer, Natalie Jones via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will guide you through the process.