Give back to the community
If your company is considering giving back to the your local community, what better way than to partner with SWACA and support the women, children and young people of your local community overcome the impact of domestic abuse?
Whether you’d like to donate money or even your time and skills, there’s a variety of ways your company can get involved with SWACA…
How can you help?
- Payroll giving – employees can donate directly from their gross pay before any deductions, giving immediate tax relief on donations
- Fundraising – bake sales, physical challenges, team building, quizzes
- Communications – raise awareness of SWACA through email signature tags and marketing materials
- Charity of the year – nominate SWACA as your charity of the year
- Volunteering – we can offer a variety of volunteering opportunities for your employees to donate their time to support SWACA
- Gifts in kind / pro bono work – employee collections of unwanted Christmas gifts (we all have those!) or services your company can offer to support our work
- One-off donations – monetary or otherwise
As a thank you, we will shout about your support from the roof tops!
Why become a corporate partner?
- Align with a charity that has strong ethical values and a commitment to improving the lives of those impacted by domestic abuse
- Highlight your corporate social responsibility to your clients/customers
- Boost morale and help employees feel more connected to their community
- Strengthen and promote a positive brand image
- Stand out from your competitors
- Be a company that cares
What are the benefits?
- Promotion of our partnership through SWACA’s social media platforms
- Acknowledgment and website link to your company on SWACA’s website
- Corporate partner certificate
- Use of SWACA’s logo
- Complimentary and/or discounted tickets to fundraising events
- Support with fundraising or volunteering ideas
Want to learn how your organisation can become a SWACA corporate partner? Contact our business support lead, Sandra Blower via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.